Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Say it or poet!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Morpheusx25's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2000
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We Were There
    by Morpheus

    It was such a dream -
    We were there
    I felt you breathing
    I danced in your eyes
    I stroked your lips
    I stole a kiss

    It was such a feeling -
    We were there
    Oh so warm inside and out
    I laughed with you
    I talked with you
    I touched you
    I hugged you

    Our souls were together
    We were there
    Angels danced
    Stars twinkled a little brighter
    The moon smiled at us
    The world stopped

    No one can understand -
    We were there
    We became one
    for a moment in time
    We are now a part of each other
    for a lifetime

    It was the sweetest of sweet -
    We were there
    I took a part of you to keep
    I gave you a part of me to keep
    We gave each other a dream
    We were there

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My Color of You

    If you were a color my thoughts would be that shade.
    My thoughts would no longer exist and there would be only you.
    Peer inside the windows of my mind,
    And see only that shade of you.
    Now, too quickly for my comfort,
    That beautiful color of you is leaking to my heart.
    This leak is resurfacing my fears...
    Fears that this color brings only more familiar tears.
    Please help me change the color of my thoughts.
    Help me slow this leaking of my favorite shade of you into my ever so frightened heart.
    Please hand me a moment so tat I may sew some comfort to soften any breaks these color leaks may cause.
    You... my color, my thought.
    Soon, even my eyes will be my favorite color... you.
    You will be inside me completely.
    Peer inside the windows of my soul,
    And see that color of you shine as far as one can see.
    My never ending thoughts,
    Lie within me no longer.
    There is just a color....
    My color of you.

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge <--- my message board

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Ordinary Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    "Beware the fury of a patient man."

    Hey kiddo.. it is Heart...

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not into poetry, really. I only like the disturbing poems.

    ------------------
    There's poison in the water
    There's poison on the vegetables
    The poison was put there by the government
    The poison controls the way you think
    The government controls the way you think
    Stop drinking water
    Stop eating vegetables
    You'll die a free man!
    fly.to/transmet

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh I've got some disturbing poems thats for sure!! They're mostly about my ex-boyfriend and my drug addiction though *L* Maybe that was too much information, but these poems would DEFINITLY be too much!

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge <--- my message board

  6. #26
    Inactive Member acredeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HELLO WHATS WRONG WITH DRUG ADDICTION LOL

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What kind of a drug-addiction? I'm Dutch and therefor very open-minded, so you can tell me biggrin

    ------------------
    There's poison in the water
    There's poison on the vegetables
    The poison was put there by the government
    The poison controls the way you think
    The government controls the way you think
    Stop drinking water
    Stop eating vegetables
    You'll die a free man!
    fly.to/transmet

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See now if I tell you, I tell everyone!! *L*

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge <--- please v isit my message board...it needs some spice!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a slice of heaven is what you are
    you make my life
    so much better

    when i hold you close
    i can see your light
    when you look back at me
    i feel moonbeams

    your skin so soft under my lips
    warm and radiant with life
    i know that there is a bond
    between us and it's stronger
    than the two of us put together

    you grew inside me
    from just a tiny speck
    and now you're this magnificent
    human being
    you're so full of possibilities
    i want to always nourish you
    and help you be the best you can ever be

    i love you, my baby

    ------------------

    "they've been going in and out of style....but they're guaranteed to raise a smile"

    HELP!-a BEATLES board

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h3>Damn!</h3>

    ------------------
    I'm so disappointed in the human race and all I get to do is complain about it.

    fly.to/transmet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •